Students vandalise vehicles in Dhaka
Dhaka: Angered by the death of a college student in a road accident, his fellow pupils on Sunday set ablaze two buses and vandalised around 40 vehicles in the Bangladeshi capital, police said.
The protesters from Dhaka Commerce College took to the streets after 17-year-old Shaon Ahmed Monu, a first-year student of the college, was run over by a bus around 12.30 pm, the Daily Star reported.
The students stopped traffic in Mirpur area where the college is located.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory