Suicide attack kills 3 Pak soldiers in North Waziristan
Islamabad: At least three soldiers were killed and four more injured in a suicide attack on a check post in the lawless North Waziristan tribal region of Pakistan on Tuesday.
The bomber targeted a check post in Syed Gai area of North Waziristan Agency, TV news channels quoted security sources as saying.
Three soldiers were killed instantly. The injured were taken to a hospital in Miranshah, the main town in the region and considered to be a safe haven for Taliban and Al Qaeda elements.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack as yet. Pakistan’s restive northwest has witnessed a spike in violence ahead of the May 11 general election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today