Suicide bomber hits foreign troops in Afghanistan
Kandahar: A suicide bomber in a minivan has targeted a convoy of NATO troops in southern Afghanistan, says an Afghan official.
Local government spokesman Dawkhan Menapal says no serious casualties have been reported in the attack.
Menapal says the bomber detonated his explosives today in front of the convoy carrying troops with the US-led coalition in the Maywand district of Kandahar province.
The international alliance says it`s aware of an incident but has not provided any details.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video