Suicide bomber hits foreign troops in Afghanistan
Kandahar: A suicide bomber in a minivan has targeted a convoy of NATO troops in southern Afghanistan, says an Afghan official.
Local government spokesman Dawkhan Menapal says no serious casualties have been reported in the attack.
Menapal says the bomber detonated his explosives today in front of the convoy carrying troops with the US-led coalition in the Maywand district of Kandahar province.
The international alliance says it`s aware of an incident but has not provided any details.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal