Suicide bomber hits Pak check post, three injured
Islamabad: Three security personnel were
injured when a suicide bomber rammed his explosive-laden
vehicle into a check post in Pakistan`s restive North
Waziristan tribal region on Tuesday.
The check post, located near Miranshah, the main town in
North Waziristan Agency, was destroyed in the attack. Three
security personnel deployed at the post were injured by the
blast, TV news channels reported.
There was no official word on the incident. No group
claimed responsibility for the attack.
Taliban factions are active in North Waziristan Agency,
which has witnessed several suicide bombings and bomb attacks
on the security forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray