Suicide bomber hits Pak check post, three injured
Islamabad: Three security personnel were
injured when a suicide bomber rammed his explosive-laden
vehicle into a check post in Pakistan`s restive North
Waziristan tribal region on Tuesday.
The check post, located near Miranshah, the main town in
North Waziristan Agency, was destroyed in the attack. Three
security personnel deployed at the post were injured by the
blast, TV news channels reported.
There was no official word on the incident. No group
claimed responsibility for the attack.
Taliban factions are active in North Waziristan Agency,
which has witnessed several suicide bombings and bomb attacks
on the security forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why