Suicide bomber killed in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: A would-be suicide bomber was killed on Saturday when the explosives tied to him blew up accidentally in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, Geo News reported.
The blast occurred in a house in Dhodah area of Kohat in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Police said hand grenades were also found in the suicide bomber`s room. The grenades also exploded in the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate