Suicide bomber killed in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: A would-be suicide bomber was killed on Saturday when the explosives tied to him blew up accidentally in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, Geo News reported.
The blast occurred in a house in Dhodah area of Kohat in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Police said hand grenades were also found in the suicide bomber`s room. The grenades also exploded in the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Kangana Ranaut turns GORGEOUS showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani at Lakme Fashion Week—Pics inside!
- This Russian cat adopts baby monkey after his mother abandons him – Watch inspirational video!
- Centre must explain Scorpene submarines leak, says Congress
- 10 hot features of Google Android Nougat Operating System
- Teresa Giudice slammed for bikini pics of underage daughters