Suicide bomber killed in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: A would-be suicide bomber was killed on Saturday when the explosives tied to him blew up accidentally in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, Geo News reported.
The blast occurred in a house in Dhodah area of Kohat in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Police said hand grenades were also found in the suicide bomber`s room. The grenades also exploded in the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB