Suicide bomber killed in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: A would-be suicide bomber was killed on Saturday when the explosives tied to him blew up accidentally in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, Geo News reported.
The blast occurred in a house in Dhodah area of Kohat in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Police said hand grenades were also found in the suicide bomber`s room. The grenades also exploded in the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat