Suicide bombers die in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: Two suspected suicide bombers were killed when a bomb planted on a motorcycle blew up in Pakistan`s Peshawar city, a media report said.
The explosion occurred in Dir Colony area Saturday, Geo News reported.
Police said a bomb was planted on a motorcycle, and pieces of the destroyed two-wheeler were found near the blast site.
Police said the two men were suspected suicide bombers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know