Suicide bombing kills 4 in Afghanistan
Kabul: Four people were killed and seven injured on Sunday in a powerful suicide bombing in southern Afghanistan`s Zabul province, an official said.
The suicide bomber targeted a convoy of a private security company in Shah Joi district.
Mohamad Jan Rasulyar, Governor of Zabul province, told Xinhua over phone that a suicide attacker detonated explosives tied to his body at a market, killing one private security guard in the convoy, two passers-by and himself.
Seven other passers-by, all civilians, were injured in the attack.
No one has so far claimed responsibilities for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what