Suicide bombing kills 4 in Afghanistan
Kabul: Four people were killed and seven injured on Sunday in a powerful suicide bombing in southern Afghanistan`s Zabul province, an official said.
The suicide bomber targeted a convoy of a private security company in Shah Joi district.
Mohamad Jan Rasulyar, Governor of Zabul province, told Xinhua over phone that a suicide attacker detonated explosives tied to his body at a market, killing one private security guard in the convoy, two passers-by and himself.
Seven other passers-by, all civilians, were injured in the attack.
No one has so far claimed responsibilities for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth