Suspected militants kill 4 `US spies` in Pakistan
Mir Ali: Suspected Taliban militants in Pakistan`s northwest have slaughtered four men they accused of spying for the United States.
The mutilated bodies were dumped in an open area in Mir Ali, a major town in the North Waziristan tribal region.
Dozens of men have been killed in a similar fashion in North Waziristan in recent years, especially as the US has pushed for Pakistan`s Army to take on insurgents based there who plan attacks in neighbouring Afghanistan.
Area residents reportedly saw the bodies on Friday morning. One was beheaded, while the other three had slit throats and severed hands.
Notes attached to the bodies warned others to learn from the fate of the so-called spies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Planning parenthood through surrogacy? Things you need to know
- When Muslim men chanted `Hindustan Zindabad`, `Pakistan Murdabad` slogans on Hyderabad roads – Watch
- US warns EU ahead of Apple tax evasion ruling
- Facebook, Twitter, Google failed to tackle terrorism: Panel
- Conversion of forest land the reason behind weakening of monsoon: Research