Suspected militants kill 4 `US spies` in Pakistan
Mir Ali: Suspected Taliban militants in Pakistan`s northwest have slaughtered four men they accused of spying for the United States.
The mutilated bodies were dumped in an open area in Mir Ali, a major town in the North Waziristan tribal region.
Dozens of men have been killed in a similar fashion in North Waziristan in recent years, especially as the US has pushed for Pakistan`s Army to take on insurgents based there who plan attacks in neighbouring Afghanistan.
Area residents reportedly saw the bodies on Friday morning. One was beheaded, while the other three had slit throats and severed hands.
Notes attached to the bodies warned others to learn from the fate of the so-called spies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog