Suspected US missiles kill 12 in NW Pakistan
Dera Ismail Khan: Pakistani intelligence officials say a suspected US drone has fired two missiles at a compound in northwestern Pakistan, killing 12 alleged militants.
The officials say the strike occurred Monday about 28 miles (45 kilometers) northwest of Wana, the main town in the South Waziristan tribal area. The exact identities of the suspected militants were unknown.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000