Suspected US missiles kill 12 in NW Pakistan
Dera Ismail Khan: Pakistani intelligence officials say a suspected US drone has fired two missiles at a compound in northwestern Pakistan, killing 12 alleged militants.
The officials say the strike occurred Monday about 28 miles (45 kilometers) northwest of Wana, the main town in the South Waziristan tribal area. The exact identities of the suspected militants were unknown.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan