Take serious steps in ending US drones: Imran Khan to Nawaz govt
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan has demanded Pakistan Government to take serious steps for stopping US drone strikes.
The demand from Khan came as he condemned the latest drone attacks, calling them violation of human rights as well as the international laws.
In a statement` he said despite Pakistan`s strong protests on political and diplomatic levels` the US administration is not serious about halting these attacks, the Nation reports.
He added that the drone strikes in Waziristan were intolerable` as they were killing innocent people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya files for bail after NIA files fresh chargesheet
- Novak Djokovic poised to become first man to win $100 million in prize money
- Bihar Board class 10th results: More than 50 percent students fail in exams - Is this the reason?
- Tax holiday for start-ups should be raised to 7 years, says Commerce Minister
- Protest in Portugal against private school funding cuts