Take serious steps in ending US drones: Imran Khan to Nawaz govt
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan has demanded Pakistan Government to take serious steps for stopping US drone strikes.
The demand from Khan came as he condemned the latest drone attacks, calling them violation of human rights as well as the international laws.
In a statement` he said despite Pakistan`s strong protests on political and diplomatic levels` the US administration is not serious about halting these attacks, the Nation reports.
He added that the drone strikes in Waziristan were intolerable` as they were killing innocent people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Gurdaspur terror attack- As it happened
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India