Take serious steps in ending US drones: Imran Khan to Nawaz govt
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan has demanded Pakistan Government to take serious steps for stopping US drone strikes.
The demand from Khan came as he condemned the latest drone attacks, calling them violation of human rights as well as the international laws.
In a statement` he said despite Pakistan`s strong protests on political and diplomatic levels` the US administration is not serious about halting these attacks, the Nation reports.
He added that the drone strikes in Waziristan were intolerable` as they were killing innocent people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan