Taliban behead three tribesmen in Pakistan
Peshawar: Three tribesmen were beheaded by the Taliban in Pakistan`s restive northwest for allegedly spying for the US.
Their bodies were found today at a location 24 kms east of Miranshah, the main town in North Waziristan tribal agency, local residents said.
A note left beside the bodies said the men were beheaded for spying on the Taliban for the US.
It warned that other "spies" would meet the same fate.
The Taliban have beheaded dozens of tribesmen and Afghan nationals on charges of spying in Pakistan`s tribal belt over the past two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra