Taliban behead three tribesmen in Pakistan
Peshawar: Three tribesmen were beheaded by the Taliban in Pakistan`s restive northwest for allegedly spying for the US.
Their bodies were found today at a location 24 kms east of Miranshah, the main town in North Waziristan tribal agency, local residents said.
A note left beside the bodies said the men were beheaded for spying on the Taliban for the US.
It warned that other "spies" would meet the same fate.
The Taliban have beheaded dozens of tribesmen and Afghan nationals on charges of spying in Pakistan`s tribal belt over the past two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan