Taliban blow up girls` school in northwest Pak
Peshawar: Taliban militants blew up a
state-run girls` school in northwest Pakistan on Saturday, though
there were no casualties in the attack.
The militants blew up the girls` primary school at Kalo
Banda Shawa in Swabi district of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province
with explosives laid around the building, sources said.
The Taliban, who are opposed to the education of girls,
have destroyed hundreds of schools in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa
province and the adjoining tribal belt over the past three
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...