Taliban leader Mullah Omar taunts US, Britain
London: Taliban leader Mullah Omar, one of the world`s most wanted terrorists, has spoken out against the US and Britain by saying the "invading enemy" will "come under crushing blows" and flee Afghanistan.
Mullah Omar has been on the run for more than a decade and has even been reported dead, The Sun reported.
The 53-year-old one-eyed terrorist was the staunchest supporters of slain al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden. He has a prize of more than GBP 6.5 million (USD 10 million) on his head.
According to the Telegraph, the Taliban leader`s statement to mark Eid ul-Fitr said militants had "cleverly infiltrated in the ranks of the enemy according to the plan given to them last year".
"Many conscious Afghans in the rank and file of the enemy have shown willingness to help the Mujahideen," he said.
"As a result, the foreign invaders and their allies in their military centres and bases do come under crushing blows of these heroic soldiers," Omar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested