Taliban may target oil depots, grid stations in Pak Punjab
Lahore: Pakistan Intelligence agencies have warned that the Taliban could target oil depots, grid stations, railway tracks and river bridges in Punjab.
According to a notification issued by the provincial Home Department, the Taliban has already dispatched a teenage suicide bomber to target government buildings and other important installations in the province.
The Interior Ministry has directed security agencies to beef-up security in and around all important locations.
Security has been put on high-alert across the region following the threat.
Recently there have been reports stating that three explosive-laden vehicles had entered Punjab intending to target important installations there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog