Taliban militant’s blow-up schools in Pak
Islamabad: Taliban militants blew up two state-run schools in the restive Khyber tribal region of northwest Pakistan today, though there were no reports of
casualties, officials said.
The schools in Qambar Khel area of Khyber Agency were razed to the ground when militants set off explosive devices planted outside the buildings.
Over 50 schools have been destroyed by militants in the volatile tribal belt this year.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class