Taliban militant’s blow-up schools in Pak
Islamabad: Taliban militants blew up two state-run schools in the restive Khyber tribal region of northwest Pakistan today, though there were no reports of
casualties, officials said.
The schools in Qambar Khel area of Khyber Agency were razed to the ground when militants set off explosive devices planted outside the buildings.
Over 50 schools have been destroyed by militants in the volatile tribal belt this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!