Taliban threaten to bombard brothels in Attock
Islamabad: The Taliban have given brothels in Pakistan`s northern Attock district five days till Tuesday to shut down or face bombardment.
The warning was contained in letters that were distributed in different areas of the district on Friday that also alleged that the police were taking hefty bribes from brothel owners, Online news agency reported.
The letters warned police personnel against taking these bribes otherwise they would have to face dire consequences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Bollywood celebrities recall Rahul Dev Burman on his 77th birthday
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to decide final payout for central government employees on June 29
- Apple cheers 2016 Pride celebration with a special rainbow Apple Watch!
- Heavy rainfall expected in Vidarbha, Telangana, Andhra; Monsoon set to enter Delhi, Punjab, Haryana
- India's spectrum proceeds seen way below target at $10-$12 bn: HSBC