Talks with India won’t be fruitful without Kashmir solution: Pak party
Islamabad: Pakistani hardline party Jamaat-e-Islami’s (JI) chief Azad Kashmir Abdur Rasheed Turrabi has said the discussions between Pakistan and India would not be proved fruitful until the latter took serious steps towards resolution of Kashmir issue.
Turrabi said that to give the status of ‘Most Favoured Nation’ (MFN) to India was the betrayal with the blood of Kashmiri martyrs and also an attempt to put solidarity of the country at stake.
According to the Daily Times, he also said Kashmiri people are determined to continue their struggle till achievement of their right to self-determination, and that they do not accept any solution with the constitutional administration of India.
He pointed out Amnesty International, Asia Watch and other human rights organisations have also highlighted the barbarism of Indian forces.
Indian scholars Arundhati Roy, Gotham Nolakha and others had also raised their voice against the state terrorism of Indian forces in Kashmir, he added.
According to the paper, Turrabi also urged Pakistan to distance itself from India and play a role at Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC), United Nations (UN) and human rights organisations platforms to unveil the terrorism of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video