Task force to address Pak students` problems abroad
Islamabad: Interior Minister Rehman Malik said a task force would be constituted to address the problems of Pakistani students studying abroad, a media report said.
He made the remarks during his meeting with British officials over the detention of Pakistani students in that country on terrorism charges, the Online news agency reported on Wednesday.
The minister said officials of the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) would be included in the task force to verify the identity of Pakistani students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown