Task force to address Pak students` problems abroad
Islamabad: Interior Minister Rehman Malik said a task force would be constituted to address the problems of Pakistani students studying abroad, a media report said.
He made the remarks during his meeting with British officials over the detention of Pakistani students in that country on terrorism charges, the Online news agency reported on Wednesday.
The minister said officials of the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) would be included in the task force to verify the identity of Pakistani students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre