Teen Pak girls shot dead for dancing in rain
London: Two teenaged sisters were reportedly shot dead after they were seen dancing in the rain in Pakistan.
Noor Basra, 15, and Noor Sheza, 16, were killed by five gunmen after their clip dancing around caused outrage in their ultra-conservative town.
According to the Mirror, their mother Noshehra was also shot. Police suspect that the murders were ordered by the sisters` step-brother to restore the family`s `honour`.
The sisters were filmed six months ago break-dancing after it started raining heavily.
The girls were seen running around with two younger children outside their house in their village in the deprived northern region of Gilgit.
The stepbrother Khutore and the gunmen are all thought to be on the run.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped