Ten Pakistanis deported from Greece
Islamabad: Ten Pakistani nationals have been deported from Greece for illegally entering the country, a media report said on Friday.
The men, who had illegally crossed into Greece after passing through Iran and Turkey, reached Islamabad on Friday, Online news agency reported.
Nine are from Punjab province and one is from Peshawar. They were taken to the Federal Investigation Agency`s Anti-Human Trafficking Cell for questioning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family