Ten Pakistanis deported from Greece
Islamabad: Ten Pakistani nationals have been deported from Greece for illegally entering the country, a media report said on Friday.
The men, who had illegally crossed into Greece after passing through Iran and Turkey, reached Islamabad on Friday, Online news agency reported.
Nine are from Punjab province and one is from Peshawar. They were taken to the Federal Investigation Agency`s Anti-Human Trafficking Cell for questioning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security