Terror plans foiled in Pak; 3 Afghans arrested
Islamabad: Pakistan’s police have arrested three suspected Afghan terrorists from a graveyard in Wah Cantonment, and a large amount of explosive material and detonators were recovered during investigation.
The security in the area was at high alert for the past four days after an intelligence report that eight terrorists had entered Wah Cantonment, reports The Dawn.
Police claimed that the suspects wanted to target Wah ordinance factory, government offices and other sensitive installations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees