Terrorism concern of Pakistan too, Sharif tells Manmohan
New York: Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif told his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh that terrorism is as much a concern of Pakistan as it is to India.
Pakistan Foreign Secretary Jalil Abbas Jilani, briefing the media on the Sharif-Manmohan talks, said that the Pakistan prime minister had also raised the issue of "external interference in Balochistan".
"Terrorism is as much our concern as it is India`s. Our prime minister also expressed concerns on Balochistan," he said.
Jilani described the meeting between the two prime ministers as "positive and constructive".
He said that all issue, including Jammu and Kashmir, were discussed during the India-Pakistan talks held on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly.
Jilani said that Sharif invited his Indian counterpart to visit Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Five youth killed as car overturns on Pune-Mumbai Expressway
- AAP MP Bhagwant Mann writes to LS Speaker, seeks probe against PM Modi for jeopardising national security
- Boyfriend material! Five signs that prove he is the ideal one for you
- WWE Monday Night Raw results (July 25, 2016): Finn Balor earns shot at WWE Universal Title
- Mercedes to have petrol variants across portfolio in India by September