Terrorism concern of Pakistan too, Sharif tells Manmohan
New York: Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif told his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh that terrorism is as much a concern of Pakistan as it is to India.
Pakistan Foreign Secretary Jalil Abbas Jilani, briefing the media on the Sharif-Manmohan talks, said that the Pakistan prime minister had also raised the issue of "external interference in Balochistan".
"Terrorism is as much our concern as it is India`s. Our prime minister also expressed concerns on Balochistan," he said.
Jilani described the meeting between the two prime ministers as "positive and constructive".
He said that all issue, including Jammu and Kashmir, were discussed during the India-Pakistan talks held on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly.
Jilani said that Sharif invited his Indian counterpart to visit Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened