Terrorism concern of Pakistan too, Sharif tells Manmohan
New York: Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif told his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh that terrorism is as much a concern of Pakistan as it is to India.
Pakistan Foreign Secretary Jalil Abbas Jilani, briefing the media on the Sharif-Manmohan talks, said that the Pakistan prime minister had also raised the issue of "external interference in Balochistan".
"Terrorism is as much our concern as it is India`s. Our prime minister also expressed concerns on Balochistan," he said.
Jilani described the meeting between the two prime ministers as "positive and constructive".
He said that all issue, including Jammu and Kashmir, were discussed during the India-Pakistan talks held on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly.
Jilani said that Sharif invited his Indian counterpart to visit Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you