Terrorism concern of Pakistan too, Sharif tells Manmohan
New York: Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif told his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh that terrorism is as much a concern of Pakistan as it is to India.
Pakistan Foreign Secretary Jalil Abbas Jilani, briefing the media on the Sharif-Manmohan talks, said that the Pakistan prime minister had also raised the issue of "external interference in Balochistan".
"Terrorism is as much our concern as it is India`s. Our prime minister also expressed concerns on Balochistan," he said.
Jilani described the meeting between the two prime ministers as "positive and constructive".
He said that all issue, including Jammu and Kashmir, were discussed during the India-Pakistan talks held on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly.
Jilani said that Sharif invited his Indian counterpart to visit Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Sushant Singh Rajput shares third poster of ‘M.S.Dhoni- The Untold Story’
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside