‘Terrorists in Pak using tattoos for identification`
Islamabad: Terrorist groups in Pakistan have been using tattoos like skull and horn to identify themselves, a provincial minister has said.
One of the terrorists killed recently also had a tattoo on his back, Information Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province Mian Iftikhar has said.
Due to the timely action of security forces, a number of terror plots, including a plan to take over an air base, were foiled, Geo TV quoted the minister as saying.
The terrorists are neither Muslims nor Pakistanis, and they do not deserve to be called humans, he said.
The US, Pakistan and Afghanistan should unitedly fight to defeat them, he told reporters in Peshawar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir