‘Terrorists in Pak using tattoos for identification`
Islamabad: Terrorist groups in Pakistan have been using tattoos like skull and horn to identify themselves, a provincial minister has said.
One of the terrorists killed recently also had a tattoo on his back, Information Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province Mian Iftikhar has said.
Due to the timely action of security forces, a number of terror plots, including a plan to take over an air base, were foiled, Geo TV quoted the minister as saying.
The terrorists are neither Muslims nor Pakistanis, and they do not deserve to be called humans, he said.
The US, Pakistan and Afghanistan should unitedly fight to defeat them, he told reporters in Peshawar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees