‘Terrorists in Pak using tattoos for identification`
Islamabad: Terrorist groups in Pakistan have been using tattoos like skull and horn to identify themselves, a provincial minister has said.
One of the terrorists killed recently also had a tattoo on his back, Information Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province Mian Iftikhar has said.
Due to the timely action of security forces, a number of terror plots, including a plan to take over an air base, were foiled, Geo TV quoted the minister as saying.
The terrorists are neither Muslims nor Pakistanis, and they do not deserve to be called humans, he said.
The US, Pakistan and Afghanistan should unitedly fight to defeat them, he told reporters in Peshawar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Xiaomi Redmi 4, Redmi Note 4 likely to be launched on Thursday
- Cabinet raises compensation for terror, blast victims
- Present ICC ranking system is not satisfactory: Javed Miandad
- Doctors say bill is 'black day' for surrogacy, will spawn corruption
- Naqvi launches websites for Ministry of Minority Affairs