‘Terrorists in Pak using tattoos for identification`
Islamabad: Terrorist groups in Pakistan have been using tattoos like skull and horn to identify themselves, a provincial minister has said.
One of the terrorists killed recently also had a tattoo on his back, Information Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province Mian Iftikhar has said.
Due to the timely action of security forces, a number of terror plots, including a plan to take over an air base, were foiled, Geo TV quoted the minister as saying.
The terrorists are neither Muslims nor Pakistanis, and they do not deserve to be called humans, he said.
The US, Pakistan and Afghanistan should unitedly fight to defeat them, he told reporters in Peshawar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Market tries to recover from Brexit blow, Sensex up 122 points
- Volkswagen agrees to $14.7 billion payout in US emissions probe
- Surprising! Kumar Sangakkara picks Rahul Dravid over Sachin Tendulkar in his All-Time XI
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin files petition in Bihar court, claims threat to his life from state govt