`Terrorists may attack foreign nationals in Lahore, Islamabad`
Islamabad: The Pakistan Crime Investigation Department has said that an unknown militant group, Fidain Jihad, is planning to carry out terrorist attacks in Lahore and Islamabad.
A circular issued by the department in Punjab said the militant group has assigned its trained fighters to target foreign nationals, offices and foreign missions in both the cities.
According to the circular, the code names of four alleged terrorists are Qari Nasrullah, Alamzeb, Sardar Khan Mujahid and Hidayatullah.
It further disclosed that one suicide bomber of this group will particularly target minorities, The News reports.
Meanwhile, the law enforcement agencies in the country have been directed to make foolproof security arrangements to foil any terror plot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical