Three blasts kill 13 in Afghan city of Kandahar
Kabul: Officials say three explosions in a day have killed 13 people in the southern Afghan city of Kandahar. The dead include a child and four police officers.
A suicide bomber riding a motorcycle struck in Tuesday morning in Kandahar, killing four civilians and a policeman.
In the early evening, two more blasts went off within minutes of each other at a central Kandahar intersection. Provincial spokesman Faisal Ahmad says five civilians were killed, including a child, and three policemen died. Ten other people were wounded in the evening`s two bombings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH