Three blasts kill 13 in Afghan city of Kandahar
Kabul: Officials say three explosions in a day have killed 13 people in the southern Afghan city of Kandahar. The dead include a child and four police officers.
A suicide bomber riding a motorcycle struck in Tuesday morning in Kandahar, killing four civilians and a policeman.
In the early evening, two more blasts went off within minutes of each other at a central Kandahar intersection. Provincial spokesman Faisal Ahmad says five civilians were killed, including a child, and three policemen died. Ten other people were wounded in the evening`s two bombings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!