Three blasts kill 13 in Afghan city of Kandahar
Kabul: Officials say three explosions in a day have killed 13 people in the southern Afghan city of Kandahar. The dead include a child and four police officers.
A suicide bomber riding a motorcycle struck in Tuesday morning in Kandahar, killing four civilians and a policeman.
In the early evening, two more blasts went off within minutes of each other at a central Kandahar intersection. Provincial spokesman Faisal Ahmad says five civilians were killed, including a child, and three policemen died. Ten other people were wounded in the evening`s two bombings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- School dropout biggest crisis in India, says Singapore Deputy PM
- Italy quake death toll hits 278, state funeral planned
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case
- Records aside, US Open getting personal for Serena Williams
- World Risk Report 2016: India ranks 77th in world disaster risk index