Three bomb blasts rock Lahore market
Islamabad: Panic gripped Pakistan`s Lahore city Friday after three low intensity bombs went off at a busy market, Online news agency reported.
The blasts, however, did not cause any loss of life, immediate reports said.
The low intensity blasts caused panic in the area, said media reports.
The bombs, planted in a gutter, were located on the road leading to a government college from Anarkali Chowk, one of the busiest bazaars of Lahore.
Rescuers said that the explosions occurred due to the gas filling the gutters.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed