Three bomb blasts rock Lahore market
Islamabad: Panic gripped Pakistan`s Lahore city Friday after three low intensity bombs went off at a busy market, Online news agency reported.
The blasts, however, did not cause any loss of life, immediate reports said.
The low intensity blasts caused panic in the area, said media reports.
The bombs, planted in a gutter, were located on the road leading to a government college from Anarkali Chowk, one of the busiest bazaars of Lahore.
Rescuers said that the explosions occurred due to the gas filling the gutters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report