Three bomb blasts rock Lahore market
Islamabad: Panic gripped Pakistan`s Lahore city Friday after three low intensity bombs went off at a busy market, Online news agency reported.
The blasts, however, did not cause any loss of life, immediate reports said.
The low intensity blasts caused panic in the area, said media reports.
The bombs, planted in a gutter, were located on the road leading to a government college from Anarkali Chowk, one of the busiest bazaars of Lahore.
Rescuers said that the explosions occurred due to the gas filling the gutters.
- This is why government unable to ink Rafale fighter jet deal!
- Parliament panel set to recommend Vijay Mallya's expulsion from Rajya Sabha
- Nirbhaya-like rape in Kerala: NHRC issues notice to state govt
- Delhi to observe mandatory summer vacation with effect from May 11
- Karnataka Chemistry paper leak: Alleged kingpin held