Three bomb blasts rock Lahore market
Islamabad: Panic gripped Pakistan`s Lahore city Friday after three low intensity bombs went off at a busy market, Online news agency reported.
The blasts, however, did not cause any loss of life, immediate reports said.
The low intensity blasts caused panic in the area, said media reports.
The bombs, planted in a gutter, were located on the road leading to a government college from Anarkali Chowk, one of the busiest bazaars of Lahore.
Rescuers said that the explosions occurred due to the gas filling the gutters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?