Three bomb blasts rock Lahore market
Islamabad: Panic gripped Pakistan`s Lahore city Friday after three low intensity bombs went off at a busy market, Online news agency reported.
The blasts, however, did not cause any loss of life, immediate reports said.
The low intensity blasts caused panic in the area, said media reports.
The bombs, planted in a gutter, were located on the road leading to a government college from Anarkali Chowk, one of the busiest bazaars of Lahore.
Rescuers said that the explosions occurred due to the gas filling the gutters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre