Three die in Kandahar suicide bombing
Kandahar: At least three civilians were killed Saturday in a suicide bomb attack in Afghanistan`s Kandahar city, said an army official.
"The blast occurred around 9.30 am in front of a private hospital along a road leading to the Kandahar International Airport, killing three civilians," General Abdul Hamid, commander of the Afghan army regional corps, told Xinhua.
He said the likely target of the attack was a joint convoy of the NATO-led troops and Afghan army soldiers. He added no member of the convoy was injured in the attack.
Security forces have cordon off the area.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday