Three die in Kandahar suicide bombing
Kandahar: At least three civilians were killed Saturday in a suicide bomb attack in Afghanistan`s Kandahar city, said an army official.
"The blast occurred around 9.30 am in front of a private hospital along a road leading to the Kandahar International Airport, killing three civilians," General Abdul Hamid, commander of the Afghan army regional corps, told Xinhua.
He said the likely target of the attack was a joint convoy of the NATO-led troops and Afghan army soldiers. He added no member of the convoy was injured in the attack.
Security forces have cordon off the area.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog