Three Indians arrested for drug trafficking: Nepal police
Kathmandu: Three Indian nationals were
arrested from Nepal`s southern Parsa district for alleged
involvement in manufacturing narcotics, police said on Thursday.
They were caught red handed while making brown sugar and
opium, police said.
Police also recovered 250 grams of opium, 200 grams of
brown sugar and 3.5 kg of chemicals used to make narcotics.
Those arrested were Devesh Kumar Gupta, 38, Subash
Chanda, 26 and Anil Kumar Singh, 25, who are from Uttar
Pradesh, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves