Three Indians arrested for drug trafficking: Nepal police
Kathmandu: Three Indian nationals were
arrested from Nepal`s southern Parsa district for alleged
involvement in manufacturing narcotics, police said on Thursday.
They were caught red handed while making brown sugar and
opium, police said.
Police also recovered 250 grams of opium, 200 grams of
brown sugar and 3.5 kg of chemicals used to make narcotics.
Those arrested were Devesh Kumar Gupta, 38, Subash
Chanda, 26 and Anil Kumar Singh, 25, who are from Uttar
Pradesh, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!