Three injured in attack on office of Pakistani media group
Karachi: At least three persons were injured when unidentified gunmen opened fire and lobbed grenades at the office of a leading Pakistani media group here on Monday.
The gunmen targeted the office of the Express media group, which operates the Express News channel and publishes The Express Tribune and Urdu Express newspapers.
Two guards were among the three persons injured.
Express News reported that two grenades were thrown from a flyover overlooking the office. Shots were fired from a nearby building.
The explosions damaged some parked vehicles.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
This was the second attack on the office in four months. In the first attack, a woman and a guard were injured when unidentified assailants opened fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details