Three injured in attack on office of Pakistani media group
Karachi: At least three persons were injured when unidentified gunmen opened fire and lobbed grenades at the office of a leading Pakistani media group here on Monday.
The gunmen targeted the office of the Express media group, which operates the Express News channel and publishes The Express Tribune and Urdu Express newspapers.
Two guards were among the three persons injured.
Express News reported that two grenades were thrown from a flyover overlooking the office. Shots were fired from a nearby building.
The explosions damaged some parked vehicles.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
This was the second attack on the office in four months. In the first attack, a woman and a guard were injured when unidentified assailants opened fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar in awe of Radhika Apte's 'Phobia'!
- Congress nominates Chidambaram, Sibal, Ramesh for Rajya Sabha polls
- Four new cases of criminal assault on African nationals reported
- You would need to squeeze this phone in order to make a call!
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra's 'Bajirao Mastani' boast IIFA nominations!