Three Iranian border guards freed by Pak
Islamabad: Three Iranian border guards
detained by Pakistani authorities after they shot and killed a
Pakistani national were freed today after the dead man`s
family pardoned them.
Magistrate Kharan Abdul Rahsid Umrani issued directives
for the release of the Iranian guards after they were pardoned
by the family of Saeed Ahmed, the man they shot dead after
crossing the border and entering Pakistan’s Balochistan
province on January 1.
Deputy Commissioner Saeed Jamali of Washuk district said
the Iranian guards were handed over to Iranian officials at a
The Iranian guards were arrested on charges of entering
Pakistan and killing a Pakistani national.
Reports said the Iranians were pursuing two men in a car
whom they believed were involved in cross-border smuggling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi