Three killed, 15 injured in blast in Pak`s Sindh province
Islamabad: At least three persons were killed and 15 others injured on Sunday in a blast in a city in Pakistan`s southern Sindh province.
The explosion occurred in the basement of a building in the centre of Dadu city, police said.
Three persons were killed instantly while five of the 15 injured were in critical condition, officials were quoted as saying by TV news channels.
Police cordoned off the area as the injured were taken to the nearby state-run Civil Hospital, where an emergency was declared.
The explosion blew out the windows of nearby buildings and damaged several shops and other structures.
No group claimed responsibility for the blast.
The nature of the explosion was yet to be ascertained, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen