Three killed, 15 injured in blast in Pak`s Sindh province
Islamabad: At least three persons were killed and 15 others injured on Sunday in a blast in a city in Pakistan`s southern Sindh province.
The explosion occurred in the basement of a building in the centre of Dadu city, police said.
Three persons were killed instantly while five of the 15 injured were in critical condition, officials were quoted as saying by TV news channels.
Police cordoned off the area as the injured were taken to the nearby state-run Civil Hospital, where an emergency was declared.
The explosion blew out the windows of nearby buildings and damaged several shops and other structures.
No group claimed responsibility for the blast.
The nature of the explosion was yet to be ascertained, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30