Three killed, 15 injured in blast in Pak`s Sindh province
Islamabad: At least three persons were killed and 15 others injured on Sunday in a blast in a city in Pakistan`s southern Sindh province.
The explosion occurred in the basement of a building in the centre of Dadu city, police said.
Three persons were killed instantly while five of the 15 injured were in critical condition, officials were quoted as saying by TV news channels.
Police cordoned off the area as the injured were taken to the nearby state-run Civil Hospital, where an emergency was declared.
The explosion blew out the windows of nearby buildings and damaged several shops and other structures.
No group claimed responsibility for the blast.
The nature of the explosion was yet to be ascertained, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city