Three killed, 15 injured in blast in Pak`s Sindh province
Islamabad: At least three persons were killed and 15 others injured on Sunday in a blast in a city in Pakistan`s southern Sindh province.
The explosion occurred in the basement of a building in the centre of Dadu city, police said.
Three persons were killed instantly while five of the 15 injured were in critical condition, officials were quoted as saying by TV news channels.
Police cordoned off the area as the injured were taken to the nearby state-run Civil Hospital, where an emergency was declared.
The explosion blew out the windows of nearby buildings and damaged several shops and other structures.
No group claimed responsibility for the blast.
The nature of the explosion was yet to be ascertained, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi