Three killed in Afghan suicide bombing
Kabul: At least three people were killed and 13 others, including two children and a woman, injured during a suicide bomb attack in Afghanistan`s Ghazni city Saturday. The deceased included the suicide bomber.
"A man was riding a bicycle and attempted to target a police checkpoint in Ghazni city, but the bomb exploded prematurely, leaving three people - including him and two others - dead and a few others injured," Xinhua quoted a police official as saying.
A hospital official said four people were critically injured.
Ghazni is the capital city of Gazni province and is 125 km from Kabul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'