Three killed in Afghan suicide bombing
Kabul: At least three people were killed and 13 others, including two children and a woman, injured during a suicide bomb attack in Afghanistan`s Ghazni city Saturday. The deceased included the suicide bomber.
"A man was riding a bicycle and attempted to target a police checkpoint in Ghazni city, but the bomb exploded prematurely, leaving three people - including him and two others - dead and a few others injured," Xinhua quoted a police official as saying.
A hospital official said four people were critically injured.
Ghazni is the capital city of Gazni province and is 125 km from Kabul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam