Three killed in Afghan suicide bombing
Kabul: At least three people were killed and 13 others, including two children and a woman, injured during a suicide bomb attack in Afghanistan`s Ghazni city Saturday. The deceased included the suicide bomber.
"A man was riding a bicycle and attempted to target a police checkpoint in Ghazni city, but the bomb exploded prematurely, leaving three people - including him and two others - dead and a few others injured," Xinhua quoted a police official as saying.
A hospital official said four people were critically injured.
Ghazni is the capital city of Gazni province and is 125 km from Kabul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What an achievement! Anurag Thakur becomes first BJP MP to be commissioned into Territorial Army
- Rahul Gandhi kicks off Congress' poll campaign in Lucknow; vows to make UP no. 1 state, praises Sheila Dikshit
- Jeff Bezos world's third-richest, surpasses Warren Buffett: Forbes
- RBI to keep rates unchanged in August 9 policy: ICRA
- Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh's wife led to his arrest?