Three killed in Afghan suicide bombing
Kabul: At least three people were killed and 13 others, including two children and a woman, injured during a suicide bomb attack in Afghanistan`s Ghazni city Saturday. The deceased included the suicide bomber.
"A man was riding a bicycle and attempted to target a police checkpoint in Ghazni city, but the bomb exploded prematurely, leaving three people - including him and two others - dead and a few others injured," Xinhua quoted a police official as saying.
A hospital official said four people were critically injured.
Ghazni is the capital city of Gazni province and is 125 km from Kabul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him