Three killed in Afghan suicide bombing
Kabul: At least three people were killed and 13 others, including two children and a woman, injured during a suicide bomb attack in Afghanistan`s Ghazni city Saturday. The deceased included the suicide bomber.
"A man was riding a bicycle and attempted to target a police checkpoint in Ghazni city, but the bomb exploded prematurely, leaving three people - including him and two others - dead and a few others injured," Xinhua quoted a police official as saying.
A hospital official said four people were critically injured.
Ghazni is the capital city of Gazni province and is 125 km from Kabul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical