Three killed in Afghanistan blast
Kabul: A child and two policemen were killed while five others injured in a blast which targeted a police vehicle in Afghanistan`s Kandahar province Wednesday, a government official said.
"A bomb fixed in a motor tricycle was detonated at around 7.45 p.m. when a police vehicle was passing by in the 14 sub-district of Kandahar city," Xinhua quoted Jawid Faisal, provincial government`s spokesperson as saying.
No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations