Three killed in Afghanistan bombing
Kabul: At least three people were killed in a bomb attack in Afghanistan`s Wardak province, officials said Tuesday.
"On Monday evening, three people were killed when a bomb attached to their vehicle by militants was detonated in the provincial capital Maidan Shar," Xinhua reported citing a provincial government statement.
The victims were employees of a local construction company, Aziz Hashimi, and were travelling to a construction site when the incident took place, the statement said.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.
More than 1,300 Afghan civilians were killed and over 2,500 injured in conflict-related violence in the first half of this year, according to a UN Assistance Mission report released in Kabul in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar