Three killed in Pakistan drone strike
Islamabad: At least three suspected militants were killed in a drone strike Tuesday evening in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, media reports said.
US drones fired four missiles at a house suspected to be a militant hideout in Miranshah, the main town in North Waziristan, Xinhua reported citing Urdu TV channel Dunya.
Geo News said a US drone fired two missiles at a vehicle in Datakhel area of Miranshah, destroying it completely and killing four people on it.
The identities of those killed were not known.
At least 188 people have been killed in drone strikes in Pakistan so far this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'