Three killed in two separate attacks in Pakistan
Islamabad: Three persons, including two policemen, were killed and another injured in two separate attacks in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Monday, officials said.
Two policemen were killed and another was injured when a police van was ambushed by gunmen in Saryab area of Quetta, the capital of Balochistan, this afternoon.
The gunmen, who were riding a motorcycle, fired indiscriminately at the van and escaped.
One policeman was killed instantly while another succumbed to his injuries while taken to hospital.
The condition of the other injured policeman was described by officials as critical.
In another incident in Kharan district, unidentified armed men gunned down Abdul Qadir, a teacher in a state-run school.
The teacher was on his way home when he was shot. The attackers fled from the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?