Three killed in two separate attacks in Pakistan
Islamabad: Three persons, including two policemen, were killed and another injured in two separate attacks in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Monday, officials said.
Two policemen were killed and another was injured when a police van was ambushed by gunmen in Saryab area of Quetta, the capital of Balochistan, this afternoon.
The gunmen, who were riding a motorcycle, fired indiscriminately at the van and escaped.
One policeman was killed instantly while another succumbed to his injuries while taken to hospital.
The condition of the other injured policeman was described by officials as critical.
In another incident in Kharan district, unidentified armed men gunned down Abdul Qadir, a teacher in a state-run school.
The teacher was on his way home when he was shot. The attackers fled from the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP