Three killed in two separate attacks in Pakistan
Islamabad: Three persons, including two policemen, were killed and another injured in two separate attacks in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Monday, officials said.
Two policemen were killed and another was injured when a police van was ambushed by gunmen in Saryab area of Quetta, the capital of Balochistan, this afternoon.
The gunmen, who were riding a motorcycle, fired indiscriminately at the van and escaped.
One policeman was killed instantly while another succumbed to his injuries while taken to hospital.
The condition of the other injured policeman was described by officials as critical.
In another incident in Kharan district, unidentified armed men gunned down Abdul Qadir, a teacher in a state-run school.
The teacher was on his way home when he was shot. The attackers fled from the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray