Three killed in two separate attacks in Pakistan
Islamabad: Three persons, including two policemen, were killed and another injured in two separate attacks in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Monday, officials said.
Two policemen were killed and another was injured when a police van was ambushed by gunmen in Saryab area of Quetta, the capital of Balochistan, this afternoon.
The gunmen, who were riding a motorcycle, fired indiscriminately at the van and escaped.
One policeman was killed instantly while another succumbed to his injuries while taken to hospital.
The condition of the other injured policeman was described by officials as critical.
In another incident in Kharan district, unidentified armed men gunned down Abdul Qadir, a teacher in a state-run school.
The teacher was on his way home when he was shot. The attackers fled from the scene.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on