Three killed in US drone attack in Pak`s northwest
Islamabad: A US drone fired missiles at a house used by militants in a village in Pakistan`s restive North Waziristan tribal region killing at least three people, the third such strike in the area in less than a week.
The drone attack took place yesterday in Mirali area of North Waziristan tribal agency, TV news channels reported.
Three suspected militants died in the third drone attack in the region in less than a week, they said.
Earlier, eight militants were killed in two separate US drone attacks in the area on December 31 and January 1 respectively.
A car parked outside the house targeted in today`s attack was also destroyed.
The Mirali area is a stronghold of Taliban and al Qaeda elements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside