Three men shot dead in Quetta
Karachi: Unidentified assailants on Wednesday shot dead three men on a busy road in the southwestern Pakistani city of Quetta.
The three men were travelling in a Pajero wagon when men on motorcycles opened fire on them on Prince road, police said.
"Some passers-by were injured in the firing while the three men died when they were being taken to hospital for treatment," a police official said.
The official declined to give the identity of the men killed but one of them was reportedly the son of a tribal chief in the Balochistan province.
Meanwhile, in Karachi a minor explosion injured two personnel of the paramilitary Rangers in the Manghopir area.
Police said miscreants had planted a road side explosive device which went off when the Rangers vehicle was parked there for snap checking.
"Two personnel were injured in the blast but they are out of danger now," an official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you