Three Pakistani air hostesses held in Britain
Islamabad: Three air hostesses of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) were arrested in Britain from a hotel, Online news agency reported Wednesday.
The air hostesses, whose identities were yet to be known, were taken into custody from a hotel in Manchester city over a British woman`s complaint, said sources.
A PIA spokesperson, who confirmed the arrest of the airhostesses, said the police were interrogating the women and did not charge them so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?