Three security personnel, six militants killed in Pakistan
Peshawar: Three paramilitary personnel
and six militants were killed in separate incidents of
violence in Pakistan’s volatile tribal belt on Wednesday, officials
Three Frontier Corps personnel were killed and three
more injured when a security forces convoy was targeted with
an improvised explosive device in Surghar area of Khyber
The convoy was going to a camp in the tribal district
when it was attacked.
In the Mohmand tribal region, Taliban fighters
launched several attacks on security forces.
Six militants were killed and 10 security personnel
were injured in the ensuing gun battles and explosions, a
security official said.
The militants attacked a convoy in Alinidar area,
triggering a gun battle that left six militants dead and one
security personnel injured.
An Afghan national was among the dead militants.
Eight security personnel were injured when their
vehicle hit a landmine in Baizai area near the Afghan border.
Militants fired at security personnel in Qandaro area,
injuring one of them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday