Three shot dead in southwest Pakistan
Islamabad: Unidentified persons shot dead three men in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Sunday, security officials said.
The incident occurred in Mand Bazaar of Turbat district, officials of the Levies militia said.
The victims were standing at a bus stop when motorcycle-borne gunmen fired indiscriminately at them and fled.
The three were hit by several bullets and died instantly.
Levies personnel cordoned off the area and conducted a search operation.
The motive for the killings could not immediately be ascertained.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark