Three shot dead in southwest Pakistan
Islamabad: Unidentified persons shot dead three men in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Sunday, security officials said.
The incident occurred in Mand Bazaar of Turbat district, officials of the Levies militia said.
The victims were standing at a bus stop when motorcycle-borne gunmen fired indiscriminately at them and fled.
The three were hit by several bullets and died instantly.
Levies personnel cordoned off the area and conducted a search operation.
The motive for the killings could not immediately be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai