Three soldiers die in Afghanistan
Kabul: Three members of the United States-led military coalition were killed on Wednesday in Afghanistan, NATO said.
The coalition said two died in a roadside bombing in southern Afghanistan, where foreign forces are trying to hold the ground they seized from Taliban insurgents in major offensives over the past year.
Another died in eastern Afghanistan in an episode that was not related to combat.
No other details were disclosed, pending notification of the service members’ relatives.
So far this year, 328 foreign troops have been killed in Afghanistan. Last year, 404 died in the first seven months of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hillary Clinton slams Donald Trump, says can’t afford to have president who’s in the pocket of gun lobby
- 26-year-old woman gives birth to rare conjoined twins in Mumbai hospital
- UPSC topper Tina Dabi's advice to girl students - Read
- Omar Abdullah rubbishes Mehbooba Mufti's claim, says ''she was aware of security encounter with Wani''
- Mainpuri Dalit couple murder: Akhilesh govt assures speedy justice to victim's kin