Three soldiers die in Afghanistan
Kabul: Three members of the United States-led military coalition were killed on Wednesday in Afghanistan, NATO said.
The coalition said two died in a roadside bombing in southern Afghanistan, where foreign forces are trying to hold the ground they seized from Taliban insurgents in major offensives over the past year.
Another died in eastern Afghanistan in an episode that was not related to combat.
No other details were disclosed, pending notification of the service members’ relatives.
So far this year, 328 foreign troops have been killed in Afghanistan. Last year, 404 died in the first seven months of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media