Three-year-old girl raped in Pakistan
Lahore: A three-year-old gypsy girl was allegedly raped in this Pakistani city.
According to police, the girl and her siblings were asleep on a greenbelt in Lahore`s densely-populated Green Town area.
During Sehri time yesterday her parents left for market to buy eatables.
On return they found her missing. They then filed a missing report in the local police station.
However, a few hours later the girl was found unconscious on an open plot in the area.
She was shifted to hospital where her condition is stated to be critical.
Assistant Superintendent of Police Muhammad Iqbal said the police had obtained the suspect`s sketch with the help of the family and constituted teams for his arrest.
Last September a similar incident took place when unidentified persons raped a five-year-old girl and left her outside Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Lahore. Police have yet to trace the culprits in that case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state