Three-year-old girl raped in Pakistan
Lahore: A three-year-old gypsy girl was allegedly raped in this Pakistani city.
According to police, the girl and her siblings were asleep on a greenbelt in Lahore`s densely-populated Green Town area.
During Sehri time yesterday her parents left for market to buy eatables.
On return they found her missing. They then filed a missing report in the local police station.
However, a few hours later the girl was found unconscious on an open plot in the area.
She was shifted to hospital where her condition is stated to be critical.
Assistant Superintendent of Police Muhammad Iqbal said the police had obtained the suspect`s sketch with the help of the family and constituted teams for his arrest.
Last September a similar incident took place when unidentified persons raped a five-year-old girl and left her outside Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Lahore. Police have yet to trace the culprits in that case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?