TI to oversee PM youth program`s procurements in Pakistan
Islamabad: Transparency International will be associated in all procurements of the Pakistan Prime Minister`s youth programme to ensure transparency, Maryam Nawaz, daughter of prime minister Nawaz Sharif, said on Friday.
This decision has been taken in line with the government`s policy of transparency and to ensure effective and acceptable third party oversight of the programme, she said.
Maryam, the Chairperson of the Youth Program, made the remarks while reviewing the progress of the scheme.
She said the concerned authorities will make sure that all relevant rules in this regard are adhered to, a statement released by the Prime Minister`s Office said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan