Tibet landslide: 11 bodies recovered from the site
Lhasa: Nine more bodies were retrieved Sunday at the site of a mining area landslide in China`s Tibet region, rescuers said.
That takes the number of recovered bodies to 11 after the landslide occurred two days ago in Maizhokunggar county, 68 km from regional capital Lhasa, Xinhua reports.
Another 72 miners remain missing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Congress forms five-member committee to examine bills, debates in Parl
- To give shape to new education policy, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar meets RSS leaders
- Italian connection to Mahatma Gandhi's assassination? Subramanian Swamy to reveal after August 15
- WATCH: AB de Villiers' lesson for 19-year-old who struck him with fearsome bouncer
- More girls studying, but 84% drop out after graduation