Tibet landslide: 11 bodies recovered from the site
Lhasa: Nine more bodies were retrieved Sunday at the site of a mining area landslide in China`s Tibet region, rescuers said.
That takes the number of recovered bodies to 11 after the landslide occurred two days ago in Maizhokunggar county, 68 km from regional capital Lhasa, Xinhua reports.
Another 72 miners remain missing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?