Tibetans arrested for travelling with fake documents
Kathmandu: Nepal Police Monday arrested two Tibetan exiles before they boarded a Thai International Airways flight headed to Bangkok, for carrying fake documents.
The police detained the duo, who were travelling to Bangkok after acquiring Nepalese passports by producing fake citizenship certificates, Kathmandu Metropolitan Police Circle said.
The persons arrested were identified as Lobsang Jamang and Keasalg Rinjen.
The police had stopped them at the airport just before they were to board the Thai Airways aircraft.
The security personnel had interrogated them after finding that they could not speak Nepali language, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 85 seats, BJP in 53; counting underway
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: BJP leader Kirit Somaiya's son wins, party's Mumbai unit chief Ashish Shelar's brother loses