Tibetans arrested for travelling with fake documents
Kathmandu: Nepal Police Monday arrested two Tibetan exiles before they boarded a Thai International Airways flight headed to Bangkok, for carrying fake documents.
The police detained the duo, who were travelling to Bangkok after acquiring Nepalese passports by producing fake citizenship certificates, Kathmandu Metropolitan Police Circle said.
The persons arrested were identified as Lobsang Jamang and Keasalg Rinjen.
The police had stopped them at the airport just before they were to board the Thai Airways aircraft.
The security personnel had interrogated them after finding that they could not speak Nepali language, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`