Tibetans arrested for travelling with fake documents
Kathmandu: Nepal Police Monday arrested two Tibetan exiles before they boarded a Thai International Airways flight headed to Bangkok, for carrying fake documents.
The police detained the duo, who were travelling to Bangkok after acquiring Nepalese passports by producing fake citizenship certificates, Kathmandu Metropolitan Police Circle said.
The persons arrested were identified as Lobsang Jamang and Keasalg Rinjen.
The police had stopped them at the airport just before they were to board the Thai Airways aircraft.
The security personnel had interrogated them after finding that they could not speak Nepali language, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city