Tibetans arrested for travelling with fake documents
Kathmandu: Nepal Police Monday arrested two Tibetan exiles before they boarded a Thai International Airways flight headed to Bangkok, for carrying fake documents.
The police detained the duo, who were travelling to Bangkok after acquiring Nepalese passports by producing fake citizenship certificates, Kathmandu Metropolitan Police Circle said.
The persons arrested were identified as Lobsang Jamang and Keasalg Rinjen.
The police had stopped them at the airport just before they were to board the Thai Airways aircraft.
The security personnel had interrogated them after finding that they could not speak Nepali language, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Bada Kabristan
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened