Tibetans arrested for travelling with fake documents
Kathmandu: Nepal Police Monday arrested two Tibetan exiles before they boarded a Thai International Airways flight headed to Bangkok, for carrying fake documents.
The police detained the duo, who were travelling to Bangkok after acquiring Nepalese passports by producing fake citizenship certificates, Kathmandu Metropolitan Police Circle said.
The persons arrested were identified as Lobsang Jamang and Keasalg Rinjen.
The police had stopped them at the airport just before they were to board the Thai Airways aircraft.
The security personnel had interrogated them after finding that they could not speak Nepali language, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery