Ticketless passenger dies in Nepal aircrash
Kathmandu: Kumar Magar, a passenger travelling without a ticket, was among the 19 people who were killed in an air crash Friday here, a media report said.
Magar, a Nepalese soldier, had boarded the plane without the ticket, News agency reported.
Nineteen passengers, including 12 foreigners, were killed when the Dornier Aircraft 9N-AHA of Sita Air crashed minutes after taking-off from Kathmandu`s Tribhuvan International Airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?