Top Chinese military officer in Pakistan
Islamabad: Ma Xiaotian, the deputy chief of general staff of the People`s Liberation Army of China, is on an official visit to Pakistan.
Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf said during talks with Ma Tuesday that the friendship between the two countries has withstood the vicissitudes of international situations.
Pakistan firmly supports China`s stand on defending territorial integrity, and greatly values the traditional friendship, he said.
The Pakistani government, people and army share broad consensus on having friendly ties with China, Ashraf told Ma, who is here for defence talks, Xinhua reported.
Ma said China-Pakistan relations set an example of relations between countries of different ideologies, religions, cultures and social systems.
He said China is ready to continue to work with Pakistan to adapt to the new situations and changes to consolidate their friendship, enrich the content of their exchanges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Samsung launches Tizen OS-based Z2 smartphone for Rs 4,590
- Ileana D'Cruz's monsoon skin ritual will help you get that perfect look!
- US soldier killed in anti-Taliban battle in Afghanistan
- Liquor ban in Delhi not practical, says Deputy CM Manish Sisodia
- Duleep Trophy: India Green v India Red - Yuvraj Singh flops; Sandeep Sharma bags 4