Top FIA official gunned down in Pak
Islamabad: A top official of Pakistan`s main
investigation agency was gunned down by unidentified men in
Peshawar in the country`s restive northwest on Monday, police
Akramullah Khan, a Deputy Director (Investigation)
of the Federal Investigation Agency, was attacked by the
gunmen in Bhana Manari area of Peshawar tonight.
The attackers fled from after shooting him, police
Khan, who hailed from Swabi district of
Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, had come to Peshawar for some
work when he was attacked.
He was taken to a nearby hospital where he was
declared dead by doctors.
The motive behind the attacks could not immediately
No group claimed responsibility for the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lost in translation: The peculiar case of a popular French author
- IND vs WI: 'Man of the match' Ravichandran Ashwin credits skipper Virat Kohli for Antigua ton
- Pak police arrest Qandeel's sister, cousin
- 'Suicides in educational institutions not higher than society'
- Barack Obama's half-brother says he will vote for Donald Trump