Top FIA official gunned down in Pak
Islamabad: A top official of Pakistan`s main
investigation agency was gunned down by unidentified men in
Peshawar in the country`s restive northwest on Monday, police
Akramullah Khan, a Deputy Director (Investigation)
of the Federal Investigation Agency, was attacked by the
gunmen in Bhana Manari area of Peshawar tonight.
The attackers fled from after shooting him, police
Khan, who hailed from Swabi district of
Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, had come to Peshawar for some
work when he was attacked.
He was taken to a nearby hospital where he was
declared dead by doctors.
The motive behind the attacks could not immediately
No group claimed responsibility for the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- More than 8 lakh people affected by flood in UP
- Virender Sehwag fulfills Sakshi Malik's desire to meet him; this tweet tells how GLAD he is
- Asked to remove pugree at US embassy, BJP MP refuses to take visa
- Pink Ball Test: Jury still out on sighting, no reverse swing for pacers or turn for spinners
- RCom-Aircel expected to sign merger deal by Sept 1st week