Top FIA official gunned down in Pak
Islamabad: A top official of Pakistan`s main
investigation agency was gunned down by unidentified men in
Peshawar in the country`s restive northwest on Monday, police
Akramullah Khan, a Deputy Director (Investigation)
of the Federal Investigation Agency, was attacked by the
gunmen in Bhana Manari area of Peshawar tonight.
The attackers fled from after shooting him, police
Khan, who hailed from Swabi district of
Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, had come to Peshawar for some
work when he was attacked.
He was taken to a nearby hospital where he was
declared dead by doctors.
The motive behind the attacks could not immediately
No group claimed responsibility for the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!