Top NDFB rebel held along Bangla border
Shillong: A top NDFB militant was on Sunday
arrested by BSF while he was trying to infiltrate into India
Anjima Boro alias Ajit Boro alias Ajit Murong, a
`sergeant major` of the banned outfit was caught near Baldova
border observation post in Meghalaya`s West Garo Hills
district, a BSF spokesman said.
A resident of Udalguri in Assam, Boro had joined the NDFB
in 1998 and had underwent arms training at Bhutan.
He was involved in a number of killings, blasts and
extortion activities and had helped the militants in cross
border movement to and fro Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing