Top NDFB rebel held along Bangla border
Shillong: A top NDFB militant was on Sunday
arrested by BSF while he was trying to infiltrate into India
Anjima Boro alias Ajit Boro alias Ajit Murong, a
`sergeant major` of the banned outfit was caught near Baldova
border observation post in Meghalaya`s West Garo Hills
district, a BSF spokesman said.
A resident of Udalguri in Assam, Boro had joined the NDFB
in 1998 and had underwent arms training at Bhutan.
He was involved in a number of killings, blasts and
extortion activities and had helped the militants in cross
border movement to and fro Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees