Top NDFB rebel held along Bangla border
Shillong: A top NDFB militant was on Sunday
arrested by BSF while he was trying to infiltrate into India
Anjima Boro alias Ajit Boro alias Ajit Murong, a
`sergeant major` of the banned outfit was caught near Baldova
border observation post in Meghalaya`s West Garo Hills
district, a BSF spokesman said.
A resident of Udalguri in Assam, Boro had joined the NDFB
in 1998 and had underwent arms training at Bhutan.
He was involved in a number of killings, blasts and
extortion activities and had helped the militants in cross
border movement to and fro Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- JNU shouts anti-nationalist slogans; nation questions intent
- Ishrat Jahan was LeT terrorist, reveals David Headley
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Siachen braveheart Lance Naik Hanumanthappa passes away
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches three new services for train passengers
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'